A few days ago I put together my Top 9 of 2019 #top9of2019 with an app that chose the photos based on the number of “likes”. I didn’t feel that those photos really summed up my year so I trashed that grouping and made another. I selected photos that represented wonderful memories from the past year. Isn’t that what it’s all about anyway, regardless of the number of “likes”?
I used the Unfold app and the image turned out so great that I wanted to share it here on the blog so you can make one also.
I just love the way the app made my photos look like polaroids.
Just download the app from the iTunes store and get started. There are nine templates to choose from, isn’t it nice when an app developer has a sense of humor 😉 So go on, who cares if it’s already the third of January, go make your Top 9, if only for yourself! Here are mine:
- The post I wrote on making Paper Bag Stars – a super fun project that I made with my students! #makestuff
- Mountain Biking in Moab – this photo was taken in Dead Horse Point State Park (awful name but incredible place) #mountainbike
- Dahlias from my garden, yep I grew that and it looked just like that #nofilter #garden
- My dog, Meso the Magnificent in our VW bus, she loves summer and swimming #rottweillers
- Visiting family at the beach, I love me some saltwater! #beach
- Tech Team Badges, one of the first products that I made and the one that saved my sanity the most in the classroom #lifesaver
- – 9. I took a solo trip to England last summer and visited friends #amazing
I would love to see what you create! If you post your Top 9 on social media, tag me @bonniehannigan so I can check it out.
Until next time,